- PURSUE INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS: Think outside the box to create solutions, find new or improved ways to drive results while adapting to an ever-changing environment.
- VALUE AND RESPECT OURSELVES, OUR TEAM AND OUR CUSTOMER: Always act professionally and communicate with an open, honest, transparent and respectful style. Be loyal to the company and their team. Be focused on driving performance.
- PROVIDE THE BEST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE: Be passionate in your role within the company and contribute to the delivery of the best possible holiday to customers.
- LEAVE NOTHING TO CHANCE: “See it, Own It, Solve It and Do It” with a proactive attitude and a focus on delivery at exceptional standards.
Head Office Address
Suite 127a, Level 1,
The Oasis Shopping Centre, Victoria Avenue
(PO Box 361)
Broadbeach QLD 4218
Phone & Fax
P: + 61 7 5555 8888
F: + 61 7 5555 8899
Email us at [email protected] or use the contact form provided.
I have been part of the Ignite Travel team for 7 years.
During my time here I have been invited on several educational trips which has enabled me to see our hotels and experience our day tours first hand in Fiji, Vanuatu and Hawaii.
I am fortunate to have achieved and maintained financial success whilst consulting for Ignite Travel Group. I have recently returned from maternity leave to a position of part time sales consultant and I am thrilled to have the capacity to reach and maintain my previous sales targets. The flexibility that Ignite offers means I can create the perfect balance between having a career and being a mum.
I can’t think of ever working anywhere else!Natalie Crawford
I have been at Ignite Travel Group for 7.5 years and having started in Reservations as a Holiday Expert, my career has progressed rapidly! After taking on the roles of Sales Leader and Training Coordinator, I am now the Distributions Manager for Ignite Travel Group’s Holiday Exclusives brand!
What I love most about Ignite Travel Group is the forward-thinking and inspiring ideas and solutions to matters facing the marketing-travel industry. I admire everything the company stands for – pursuing innovative solutions; respecting ourselves, our team and our customers; providing the best customer experience; and leaving nothing to chance. I also adore the awesome team culture and feel there will always be career progression opportunities to strive for internally!Erica Fieldsend
I have worked for Ignite for almost 5 years now having initially started as a Travel Sales Consultant. During this time I smashed my sales goals and benefited from many of the incentives Ignite has in place. I was promoted to Sales Leader and had the opportunity to lead an amazing sales team of my own which was very fulfilling.
I now work as a Product Executive which has been a fantastic experience gaining new skills in a different side of the industry. Ignite is a diverse workplace where there is always something new and exciting on the horizon. With a policy to promote from within and a lovely bunch of people I have been able to take my career to the next level with an innovative company working with a product that I believe in.Elissa Olyslagers
I have been part of the Ignite Travel Group’s Marketing team since 2009 and was fortunate enough to help launch each destination’s My Brand. As each destination brand was released online, I learned a lot about each place and was even gifted the opportunity to visit a handful of our resorts and countries on trade famils.
Ignite Travel Group has always been a dynamic yet fun place to work and there is always an exciting project to work on and targets to achieve. Ignite Travel Group is a fantastic place for me to utilise all of my advertising agency skills in the equivalent of an in-house Ad Agency where we develop strategies, buy media and design the creative. I really enjoy working with such a talented team!
TEAM MEMBER BENEFITS
HEALTH AND WELLBEING
- Beachside office location with shower facilities
- “Inspiration Room” for time out, meals and snacks with colleagues
- Fresh fruit snacks daily and Nespresso coffee machine
- Team challenges – adventure and health
- Employment Assistance Program
- Health newsletters and initiatives by Healthwise
- Company sports team sponsorships e.g. Indoor Cricket
- Individual sport sponsorships for State and National levels
- Destination familiarisation trips
- Goal Achievement Platform (GAP) – performance appraisal
- In-house training on products and services from internal and external stakeholders
- Other training courses provided for professional growth
- Weekly CEO’s message – RT’s Blog
- Ignite gathering every six weeks
- Employee voice drives through surveys and suggestion box
IGNITE STARS REWARDS & RECOGNITION PROGRAM
- We award over $10,000 in annual and monthly prizes to our Ignite Star winners that demonstrate our Core Values
FLIGHT CENTRE GLOBAL GATHERING
- Opportunity to participate in the Achievement Incentive Reward – 11 tickets awarded across all departments
- Flight Centre Global Gathering has been held in Berlin, Hawaii and Las Vegas in previous years!
- 4:00pm Friday afternoon happy hour drinks
- Sausage sizzles
- Birthday cake monthly
- Quarterly team functions
- Social Club events
- Melbourne Cup Luncheon
- Christmas party
TRAVEL DISCOUNTS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Travel discounts for you, family and friends
- Discounted travel insurance
- Holiday Rewards Plus Membership
- Kurrawa Surf Life Saving Club membership
- Plus other discounts throughout The Oasis
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Workplace giving and fundraising initiatives to our nominated charity plus emergency relief donations to our neighbouring South Pacific island communities
- Recycling and waste reduction programs
- Carbon emission reduction through commuting – walk, cycle or run to work initiatives